Professional Staff includes the following:
Certified School Nurses
Application Process for Professional Staff
- Completed Standard Pennsylvania Teaching Application (below).
- A cover letter outlining the position(s) for which you would like to be considered.
- A copy of your resume.
- A copy of your certificate from the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- A copy of your current State Police Criminal History Record Check (below).
- A copy of your FBI fingerprint check (below).
- A copy of your current Department of Welfare Child Abuse History Clearance (below).
- A copy of your transcripts.
- Copies of teaching/student teaching evaluations.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
If you are interested in becoming a substitute and/or homebound instructor, print and complete the Day-to-day substitute application form.
When you have compiled all the necessary application materials, please forward them to:
Mr. Stephen Brodmerkel, Assistant Superintendent
Stroudsburg Area School District
123 Linden Street
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Act 48 requires all Pennsylvania educators holding PA public school certification including Intern, Instructional I and II, Educational Specialist I and II, Administrative, Supervisory, Letters of Eligibility and all vocational certificates to participate in ongoing professional education. For further information on Act 48, visit the PA Department of Education web site at www.education.state.pa.us.